Always be first to know about the latest donations coming into the shop! Every time we get a box of something special, we'll blog it right here. That way you won't end up coming in right after the books you wanted got sold. We look forward to seeing you often and making your book shopping much easier!



Saturday, August 20, 2011

1968- 1975 computer books

Systems Programming, Discrete Stochastic Systems, Data Structure, 360 Programing, if any of this makes sense to you, come check these out. They are next to the higher math books of the blog below.

And what is a discrete stochastic system? I must admit my curiosity is gathering in intensity. I feel a call to my brilliant college roommate coming on. Of course then the problem will becan I even understand the explanations she gives me? Oh well, the only true failure is the failure to try.