Always be first to know about the latest donations coming into the shop! Every time we get a box of something special, we'll blog it right here. That way you won't end up coming in right after the books you wanted got sold. We look forward to seeing you often and making your book shopping much easier!



Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Dying for Chocolate!

Just arrived-

12 PB mysteries by Diane Mott Davidson.
One of them is the above book.

"Dying for Chocolate"- that is a pretty good description of me. Even after losing a lot of weight for health reasons, I still allow myself one piece of Chocolate Wave Cake each week at Red Lobster. To think that I never ate chocolate until about 10 years ago! When I was young, I was violently allergic to it. Once I outgrew my allergy I could eat chocolate without getting hives, but in my opinion it tasted horrible. Then I turned 45, and the whole world changed.

These books by Davidson can be found on the floor in front of the mystery section. Sorry, you will have to buy your own chocolate!