Always be first to know about the latest donations coming into the shop! Every time we get a box of something special, we'll blog it right here. That way you won't end up coming in right after the books you wanted got sold. We look forward to seeing you often and making your book shopping much easier!



Wednesday, December 21, 2011

South Park's Stickyform Adventure

South Park, A Stickyforms Adventure, created by Trey Parker (HC, 1998, $2)

"Ten South Park Backgrounds and a Plethora of Moveable Plastic Pieces that Stick"

How cool is this! When I was a kid, all we had were stickyforms of child's clothing for various weather conditions, which was just fine with me. I spent many an hour playing with the board, and when I felt really creative, I would place the sun in the sky and snow garb on the boy, or rain in the sky with the boy in a swim suit. Oh, wasn't I just the most adventurous soul! The possibilities of even having a cartoon like South Park would have been unthinkable back then.

Here you can have the pleasure playing with a childhood toy, while thinking adult thoughts. You can find this book in the humor section, avail. 12/23.