Always be first to know about the latest donations coming into the shop! Every time we get a box of something special, we'll blog it right here. That way you won't end up coming in right after the books you wanted got sold. We look forward to seeing you often and making your book shopping much easier!



Thursday, May 3, 2012

Encyclopedia of Southern Culture

Encyclopedia of Southern Culture, by Charles Reagan Wilson (oversize HC, 1634 pages, 1989, $6)

Sometimes  while I am sorting  donations I come across an old friend. This is such a time. I forget exactly how much this book set me back in 1989, but it was a lot. I spent a lot of fun hours looking through its pages and learning neat stuff. Finally, I decided to pass it on, and found a library willing to add it to their collection.

This copy is not ex-lib. Come and check it out! You will find it on the new non-fiction table.  (L-HOK)