Always be first to know about the latest donations coming into the shop! Every time we get a box of something special, we'll blog it right here. That way you won't end up coming in right after the books you wanted got sold. We look forward to seeing you often and making your book shopping much easier!



Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Indoor Noisy Book ***SOLD***

The Indoor Noisy Book, by Margaret Brown (HC, originally printed in 1942, date of this one is unknown, $1)

I mention this cute children's book just because it was the book my kindergarten teacher gave to me before I left school to have my tonsils out. I know this means nothing to you, but it sure did to me. This edition is much newer and the colors much brighter than in my copy, but even so I love my copy best. You can find this one (but NOT mine) in the children's section, avail. 9/19.